Munchies Traditional Mix
Taste test: This is like traditional Chex Mix, with pieces of other snacks and a light Worcestershire powder coating on all the snacks.
It seems heavy on the cereal piece side, and low on the pretzels. It could be that the pretzels sink to the bottom of the bag, however. Also, would have liked to have peanuts in this.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Worcestershire sauce, kind of.
From the package: Includes Rold Gold Window Pane and Round Pretzels; Quaker Squares Cereal and Crispy Cereal Pieces; Savory Rye Chips, Bagel Chips and Crunchy Bread Twists.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Bagel chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road