Munchies Traditional Mix
Taste test: This is like traditional Chex Mix, with pieces of other snacks and a light Worcestershire powder coating on all the snacks.
It seems heavy on the cereal piece side, and low on the pretzels. It could be that the pretzels sink to the bottom of the bag, however. Also, would have liked to have peanuts in this.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Worcestershire sauce, kind of.
From the package: Includes Rold Gold Window Pane and Round Pretzels; Quaker Squares Cereal and Crispy Cereal Pieces; Savory Rye Chips, Bagel Chips and Crunchy Bread Twists.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Bagel chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road