Cheetos Twisted Cheese Flavored Snacks
Taste test: These are giant cheese puffs (or curls) that are twisted around like a spring.
Or maybe a giant piece of Rotini. In fact, they're so big that there's not many of them in the bag, and eating one of the spirals feels like eating three normal-sized cheese puffs. There's a lot of orange gunk (residue) on them, so bring a napkin. The puffs also seem thicker and less airy than normal cheese puffs, but not as much as the crunchy style.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of Cheetos.
From the package: “Dangerously Cheesy”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road