Tim's Cascade Style Parmesan & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: I'm not a big fan of parmesan and garlic generally, so these chips didn't really cause me to want to eat the whole bag.
The thick cut Tim's chips, though, help save this bag just a bit, as they are crunchy and as good as ever. It's just that when you add the parmesan and garlic, it feels like you're eating a lot of breadsticks, and the taste doesn't work for me. Still, there's a good balance on the powder, so if you like these kind of chips you can't go wrong with Tim's.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A definite garlic aroma, it will remind you of the inside of a pizza parlor (or Vinny Testa's).
From the package: “Our Cascade Style method produces a potato chip made the 'old fashioned way' -- using thick slices of premium potatoes, kettle cooked in pure peanut oil. This handcrafted method ensures that you get nothing but the crunchiest chip with real potato flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Glenna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road