Tim's Cascade Style Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: I was a little hesitant at first, as I love Tim's chips and thought that maybe this flavor wouldn't be that good.
The crunch of the chip makes up for the lack of flavor — I prefer the flavor on Tim's Jalapeno and steak flavors much better. Still, these are great potato chips, and the taste of the flavoring is more on the onion side than on the sour cream side. If you like thick and crunchy chips, and don't mind the extra onion flavor, then grab a bag of these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an oily smell, what we expected, though, as these are kettle-style chips.
From the package: “Our Cascade Style method produces a potato chip made the 'old fashioned way' -- using thick slices of premium potatoes, kettle cooked in pure peanut oil. This handcrafted method ensures that you get nothing but the crunchiest chip with real potato flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Glenna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road