Tim's Cascade Style Cracked Peppercorn Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thicker cut potato chips (cooked in peanut oil) that we love so.
The pepper is not as pronounced as on other non-kettle varieties (such as Herr's or Utz), so these aren't as good as we were hoping. The pepper does linger in your mouth long after you've swallowed the chip, so it has that going for it. Overall, though, I'm a bit disappointed after waiting for a while to try these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly, they don't smell peppery at all.
From the package: “Our Cascade Style method produces a potato chip made the 'old fashioned way' -- using thick slices of premium potatoes, kettle cooked in pure peanut oil. This handcrafted method ensures that you get nothing but the crunchiest chip with real potato flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Glenna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road