Gardetto's Snak-Ens Original Recipe Snack Mix
Taste test: This mix consists of knot pretzels, two kinds of bread sticks (one kind about an inch long and 1/4 inch in diamater, and another kind shorter, fatter and with sesame seeds), pumpernickel melba toast, and short pretzel sticks (about an inch and a half long).
All items have a thin coating of a very tasty seasoning. There's less variety than some snack mixes, but it's a great combination, with no weak links. The melba toast and bread sticks are very crunchy, and the pretzlels are smooth, without much salt, giving the mix a great overall texture.
Shop: Buy Gardetto's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very little.
From the package: “Quality Since 1932” ... “If this product is not fresh or in good condition, tell us where and when you bought it, include the code and we will gladly replace it.”
Online store: Buy Gardetto's on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road