Old Wisconsin Snack Slices Beef Summer Sausage
Taste test: These sausage slices are about the size and shape of a silver dollar.
They're moist, and they taste like salami. They come in a resealable bag, and they're a convenient way to get a small, high-protein snack if you want a break from your usual potato chips. People around the chip bowl enjoyed eating them, but they weren't quite as popular as Old Wisconsin's stick-shaped beef sausage snacks, which disappeared from the chip bowl much quicker than these did.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like salami.
From the package: “Ingredients: Beef, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite. Gluten Free.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Wisconsin Food Products Co. Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road