Thunder Crunch! Potato Sticks Hickory Flavor
Taste test: I've come to expect very little innovation within the universe of potato sticks. There are a lot of different brands out there, but once you get inside the bag, they've all seemed pretty much the same.
Until the day I tried these, that is.
These just might be the best potato sticks ever. It's like they took regular potato sticks and then cooked them the way they make kettle-cooked potato chips. The result is a potato stick that is somewhat wigglier than regular potato sticks, vastly crunchier, and very flavorful. The sticks have nice hickory barbecue flavor, not hot at all, but quite tasty. The kettle-like texture and crunch are such a nice surprise that these are a definite standout among snacks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells bacony. Good.
From the package: “Thunder Crunch Revolutionary Crunchy Potato Sticks. A bolder tastign potato stick that may just bet he crunchiest you've ever eaten thanks to out special cooking process. We take the finest potatoes and cook them up crispy and crunchy, then cover them with delicious seasoning for a flavor explosion with every bite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road