Taste test: These are hollow cookies with trivia questions inside.
The cookies are shaped like walnuts, with the two halves joined together by some sugary substance. They taste sort of like some Christmas cookies. One taster said they were the best cookies he had ever eaten, but most people gave them a mediocre to good rating. The trivia questions are printed on what looks like elongated fortune cookies. Some people thought the questions were too easy, and other people criticized the questions for being too vaguely worded (and thus not entirely accurate).
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Ing: Pastry Flour, Granulated Sugar, Butter, Margarine, Butter & Vanilla Flavor, Salt.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Jenny Lee Bakery
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (623 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road