Old Wisconsin Snack Sticks Beef Sausage
Taste test: These are good sausage sticks.
Very most and tasty, with a nice flavor. They had the distinction of being the first-ever meat snacks served in the Taquitos.net Chip Bowl, and were very popular among the chip bowl faithful.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Slim Jim.
From the package: “Ingredients: Beef, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Spices, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Erythorbate (made from sugar), Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite. Gluten free.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Wisconsin Food Products Co. Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (125 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road