Players Choice Cheese Corn
Taste test: Orange cheese popcorn that was heavy on the salty flavor.
Plus a lot of orange residue got on my hands. Still, a good snack if you're stuck at a Las Vegas trade show and don't want to spend $7 on a hamburger.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: For some reason, it smelled like peanut butter.
From the package: Net weight was 1.75 oz. Not much else (other than ingredients) on the clear bag.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Fun City Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road