Miss Vickie's Original Recipe Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle-style chips, with less salty flavor than a Cape Cod, and about the same amount of oil.
These chips are greasy enough where your fingers will get oily. Not a bad chip, but nothing outstanding about it. Still, if you can't get Cape Cod chips where you live, this is a good alternative.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight potato-like aroma.
From the package: “We've crafted this recipe to bring you the flavor of a less hurried time. We make these chips by carefully slicing and cooking them in kettles in small batches to bring you the honest, simple and fresh taste of long ago.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Miss Vickie's Potato Chips (8 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Ed from HP in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road