Utz Salt 'n Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These vinegar chips have some zing.
The vinegar definitely overpowers the potato taste, and it overpowers the salt too, so your whole mouth tastes like vinegar. A nice chip.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong vinegar smell
From the package: Ingredients include lactose, malic acid and fumaric acid.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road