Utz Salt 'n Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These vinegar chips have some zing.
The vinegar definitely overpowers the potato taste, and it overpowers the salt too, so your whole mouth tastes like vinegar. A nice chip.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong vinegar smell
From the package: Ingredients include lactose, malic acid and fumaric acid.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road