Lance Toast Chee Poppers Bite-Size Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers
Taste test: These are sandwiches made from round orange crackers, with a thin layer of peanut butter in the middle.
They taste good, with plenty of peanut butter taste. The bag is kind of deceptive, however, because it shows pictures of lightly colored crackers, roughly equivalent to Ritz Crackers in color, but in reality the crackers are a nearly fluorescent shade of orange. If you hold a cracker up against the bag, you'll see that the color is not even close.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and crackers smell.
From the package: “New Lance® Poppers™ pack your favorite flavors into a great new Bite-Size snack!” ... “On-The-Go pack for snacking on the run!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road