Old Dutch Bar-B-Q Flavoured Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips with a very mild but tangy barbecue flavor.
You have to eat several chips at once to really get a good flavor hit but we've never spoken out against the idea eating several chips at a time before, and we're not about to say anything like that now. The chips do leave behind a lot of powderly and oily residue on your fingers, so bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice barbecue smell.
From the package: “Big Size ... Big Flavour. Now you can enjoy your favourite Old Dutch snack in a BIG WAY! Ideal to share with your friends, for parties or get togethers. So think BIG ... think OLD DUTCH!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road