Old Dutch Restaurante Style Tomato Roasted Garlic Flavour Bite Size Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are awesome, smallish round tortilla chips.
They've got a great garlic taste. The tomato is much more subtle. They were very popular around the chip bowl, and people managed to eat their through the whole bag in short order.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice garlic smell.
From the package: “Premium quality ingredients and direct-store deliveries guarantee fresh, crispy flavour in every bag of Old Dutch® Restaurante Tortilla Chips. Now Old Dutch offers a full menu of authentic Restaurante Tortilla Chips and Salsa to fit every snacking occasion.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road