Prodiana Churritos Corn Curls
Taste test: These are decent cheese puffs, and most people thought they were OK.
The cheese taste is different from your typical American cheese puffs, and some people didn't like them at all. A couple of people said that they tasted like a cross between Froot Loops and Cheetos.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a little bit too cheesy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Degermed Corn Meal, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Olein or Cottonseed Oil (with THBQ-Citric Acid-Propylene Glycol to preserve freshness), Cheddar Cheese Powder, Whey, Salt, Disodium Phosphate (emulsifyng agent), Artificial Colors (with added FD&C Yellow No. 5), Annato Extract.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (29 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brothers Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road