Prodiana Churritos Corn Curls
Taste test: These are decent cheese puffs, and most people thought they were OK.
The cheese taste is different from your typical American cheese puffs, and some people didn't like them at all. A couple of people said that they tasted like a cross between Froot Loops and Cheetos.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a little bit too cheesy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Degermed Corn Meal, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Olein or Cottonseed Oil (with THBQ-Citric Acid-Propylene Glycol to preserve freshness), Cheddar Cheese Powder, Whey, Salt, Disodium Phosphate (emulsifyng agent), Artificial Colors (with added FD&C Yellow No. 5), Annato Extract.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brothers Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road