Boston Poppers Kettle Korn
Taste test: This is pretty good kettle corn, it tastes like it was just cooked at the local state fair.
Somewhat sweet, somewhat salty, it's a unique taste that makes you want to grab another handful. The corn is a little sticky, so you might need to bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a fresh batch of popcorn, with a slight sweet aroma (almost like caramel corn)
From the package: Claims to be the “World's Best Kettle Korn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Boston Poppers
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Pat from Network World. Review published February 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road