Boston Poppers Kettle Korn
Taste test: This is pretty good kettle corn, it tastes like it was just cooked at the local state fair.
Somewhat sweet, somewhat salty, it's a unique taste that makes you want to grab another handful. The corn is a little sticky, so you might need to bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a fresh batch of popcorn, with a slight sweet aroma (almost like caramel corn)
From the package: Claims to be the “World's Best Kettle Korn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Boston Poppers
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Pat from Network World. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road