Archer Farms Traditional Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle chips, but they are not as good as Cape Cod style.
There's a fair amount of residue that gets left on your finger, a combination of oil and salt. These appear to be more 'burned' than regular Cape Cod chips as well. Not great chips, but not awful either. I think the flavored varieties of Archer Farms chips are better.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a good smell, kind of oily, but no 'flavor' type smell.
From the package: “Archer Farms homestyle potato chips are thick-cut and kettle-cooked for a satisfying crispness. Eatch batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free chips is salted to perfection. Archer Farms Traditional potato chips are a great choice for everyday snacking. They're also ideal for dipping, their flat-sliced, slightly thick surface perfect for scooping up the savory flavor of your favorite dips. Be sure to try all of the great flavors of Archer Farms potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road