Archer Farms Traditional Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle chips, but they are not as good as Cape Cod style.
There's a fair amount of residue that gets left on your finger, a combination of oil and salt. These appear to be more 'burned' than regular Cape Cod chips as well. Not great chips, but not awful either. I think the flavored varieties of Archer Farms chips are better.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a good smell, kind of oily, but no 'flavor' type smell.
From the package: “Archer Farms homestyle potato chips are thick-cut and kettle-cooked for a satisfying crispness. Eatch batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free chips is salted to perfection. Archer Farms Traditional potato chips are a great choice for everyday snacking. They're also ideal for dipping, their flat-sliced, slightly thick surface perfect for scooping up the savory flavor of your favorite dips. Be sure to try all of the great flavors of Archer Farms potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road