Archer Farms Chili & Lemon Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These have a strong-on-the-tongue taste at first, you can kind of taste the hint of lemon and kind of a chili taste before the corn tortilla taste takes over.
I can see how you would want to eat these as an accessory to another meal (either chili or a sandwich), I don't think these are strong enough to eat just by themselves..
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A taco-powder type of smell.
From the package: “Thank you for selecting our Archer Farms Tortilla Chips. We start with the highest quality stone-ground corn available. We carefully cook and season them just right, bringing them to their peak crispness and flavor. Serve them as an accompaniment to Mexican main dishes and chili. [Ed. note -- not together, I hope!] Or, enjoy them alongside a sandwich instead of potato chips. Be sure to try all of the great flavors of Archer Farms Tortilla Chips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road