Old Dutch Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: We love pickle chips in general, and these chips didn't disappoint.
The pickle flavor wasn't too vinegary, or too salty as in others we've tried. The chips themselves (regular style) were not too oily or too thin (good crunch). An excellent pickle chip, tastes like you had dipped your chip into some pickle juice.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong dill aroma wafts from the bowels of the bag. Mmmmmm...
From the package: In French -- “Grand Format ... Grande Saveur Enfin, vos saveurs preferees de collations Old Dutch grand format pour vous regaler EN GRANDE! Parfaites pour partager avec tous pendant les fetes ou les reunions d'amis. Allez-y! Pensez GRAND ... Pensez Old Dutch”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road