Old Dutch Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: We love pickle chips in general, and these chips didn't disappoint.
The pickle flavor wasn't too vinegary, or too salty as in others we've tried. The chips themselves (regular style) were not too oily or too thin (good crunch). An excellent pickle chip, tastes like you had dipped your chip into some pickle juice.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong dill aroma wafts from the bowels of the bag. Mmmmmm...
From the package: In French -- “Grand Format ... Grande Saveur Enfin, vos saveurs preferees de collations Old Dutch grand format pour vous regaler EN GRANDE! Parfaites pour partager avec tous pendant les fetes ou les reunions d'amis. Allez-y! Pensez GRAND ... Pensez Old Dutch”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road