Grandma Utz's Handcooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are sort of a cross between ordinary potato chips and kettle-cooked potato chips.
They're not as irregular in shape as most kettle chips, nor as crunchy, but they sort of have the kettle chips texture. Very potatoey taste, not much salt. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey
From the package: “In the Winter of 1921, my gradparents, Salie (Sale-ee) and Bill Utz began cooking mandmade potato chips in the summer kitchen in our home in Hanover, Pennsylvania. After cooking and packaging the chips by hand, Bill took them to local stores, fairs and farmer's markets in the area. ... It is in this tradition, that we bring you Grandma Utz's, made with the same care and pride that Salie and Bill had back in 1921.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road