Grandma Utz's Handcooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are sort of a cross between ordinary potato chips and kettle-cooked potato chips.
They're not as irregular in shape as most kettle chips, nor as crunchy, but they sort of have the kettle chips texture. Very potatoey taste, not much salt. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey
From the package: “In the Winter of 1921, my gradparents, Salie (Sale-ee) and Bill Utz began cooking mandmade potato chips in the summer kitchen in our home in Hanover, Pennsylvania. After cooking and packaging the chips by hand, Bill took them to local stores, fairs and farmer's markets in the area. ... It is in this tradition, that we bring you Grandma Utz's, made with the same care and pride that Salie and Bill had back in 1921.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road