Rave Buffalo Wings Potato Chips
Taste test: These kind of taste like buffalo wings, although the Blue Cheese flavor kind of hits you first, then the heat of the sauce kicks in later (unlike the Chip Thunder variety, which hits you with heat first, then Blue cheese).
But these are pretty good without being so hot that you need a glass of water after each chip. Maybe after every three chips, just to clear the palate.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Had to sniff a few times before we could smell the "hot" aroma of the chips.
From the package: “You know when you're eating a bag of chips and you hit that one perfect chip coated with so much flavour that your taste buds do a little happy dance? Well, every single Rave chip is just like that. Using the latest in taste technology combined with a little TLC, we cram extra flavour on every Rave chip often twice as much as lesser chips so you get more pleasure with every bite. Rave for people who crave extra flavour on every chip!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
Trivia: In French, the flavor of this chip is "Croustillas Saveur Ailes Buffalo"
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road