Meiji Carl Corn Snack (Blue Bag)
Taste test: The first reaction of just about everyone who tried these cheese puff-like snacks was one of surprise, because nobody expected them to taste anything like how they taste.
Descriptions of the taste ranged from just like Cap'n Crunch cereal to kind of like a tangy roasted corn on the cob. Some peope noticed the Cap'n Crunch-like taste particularly at first, when the initial sweetness overpowered the saltiness that comes later. These also had some detractors who didn't like them at all.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cap'n Crunch.
From the package: It's written mostly in Japanese.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road