Old Dutch All Dressed Potato Chips
Taste test: These are regular potato chips with a strong flavor to them. The bag contained a lot of smaller chips, as we think the bag got smushed during the trip from Canada to the U.S.
The flavor was interesting, at first they tasted like ketchup chips, but then there was a spicy afterkick. It even reminded me of a sweet barbecue type taste with a small spicy kick. These are not unpleasant chips to eat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like other "All Dressed" type snacks we've tried, we still can't place the smell.
From the package: “Big Size ... Big Flavour. Now you can enjoy your favourite Old Dutch snack in a BIG WAY! Ideal to share with your friends, for parties or get togethers. So think BIG ... think OLD DUTCH!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road