Old Dutch Restaurante Style Chili & Cheese Bite Size Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are excellent smallish, round tortilla chips.
They have a great chili taste (more chili than cheese), a nice texure, and great, crisp crunch. It's not a 5-alarm chili by any means, as there's no major heat to these, but they're quite flavorful. They were very popular around the chip bowl. And Old Dutch included lots and lots of these chips in this medium-size bag, so there were plenty of chips for everybody.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice chili aroma.
From the package: “Premium quality ingredients and direct-store deliveries guarantee fresh, crispy flavour in every bag of Old Dutch® Restaurante Tortilla Chips. Now Old Dutch offers a full menu of authentic Restaurante Tortilla Chips and Salsa to fit every snacking occasion.” ... “Saveur de Chili et Fromage Petite Bouchée”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road