Old Dutch Ketchup Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good ketchup chips, with a nice ketchup flavor that's more tomatoey than vinegary.
The larger unbroken chips are particurly good. Most of the chips have a deep red color from the flavor powdering (the amount of flavor varies from chip to chip). The flavor powder doesn't seem to stick to them chip very well, because if you eat any of these at all, you really can't avoid getting red stuff all over you. From the fingertips to the knuckles to the lips and face, there seems to be red stuff to be wiped off just about everywhere after you eat these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong ketchup smell. It's nice, but be prepared, because it's really strong.
From the package: “á saveur de ketchup” ... “Think Big: Big Bag - Big Taste” ... “Pensez Grand ... Grand Sac - Grand Saveur” ... “Low in Saturated Fats” ... “An Excellent Source of Vitamin E” ... “Low Cholesterol”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road