Skinny Soy Chips Lightly Salted
Taste test: These chips taste OK, with sort of a fried foods-like and soy-like taste, but they were not very popular around the chip bowl.
It's not the lack of salt that hurts them — there seems to be enough of that — but it's just that the underlying flavor isn't very good..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, sort of mediciney.
From the package: “Skinny® Soy Chips are made for people who want a crunchy, satisfying snack that's good for them. And since they come in three great flavors, there's one for every taste.
- 12.5 mg Isoflavones per serving
- Dairy free ingredients
- 100& natural ingredients
- Good source of protein
- Good source of fiber
- Good source of iron
- No MSG or HVP
- Low sodium
- Great taste
- Crispy & delicious
- Made in the USA."
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: nSpired Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road