Rainbow Crunchy Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn's colorful appearance turned quite a few heads around the chip bowl.
The bag included orange, red, green and yellow pieces. The kernels had a very fresh, crisp texture, with a mild sweet coating. The taste and texture were a lot like kettle corn, but without the mix of sugar and salt that you would find in a kettle corn. I kept reaching back into the bag for more of this tasty popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, sweet popcorn smell.
From the package: “Made from the finest ingredients including specially selected popping corn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Royal Palm Co. Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road