Rainbow Crunchy Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn's colorful appearance turned quite a few heads around the chip bowl.
The bag included orange, red, green and yellow pieces. The kernels had a very fresh, crisp texture, with a mild sweet coating. The taste and texture were a lot like kettle corn, but without the mix of sugar and salt that you would find in a kettle corn. I kept reaching back into the bag for more of this tasty popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, sweet popcorn smell.
From the package: “Made from the finest ingredients including specially selected popping corn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Royal Palm Co. Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road