Utz BBQ Pork Rinds
Taste test: These had the consistency of styrofoam rice cakes, but the barbecue flavor helped make them more edible than the unflavored Utz Pork Rinds.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like styrofoam rice cakes.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Flour, Torula Yeast, Soy Flour, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Tomato, Onion, Spices, Extractives of Paprika, Maltodextrin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ground Chili Pepper, and Garlic.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: George W. Bush enjoys eating pork rinds.
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road