Utz BBQ Pork Rinds
Taste test: These had the consistency of styrofoam rice cakes, but the barbecue flavor helped make them more edible than the unflavored Utz Pork Rinds.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like styrofoam rice cakes.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Flour, Torula Yeast, Soy Flour, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Tomato, Onion, Spices, Extractives of Paprika, Maltodextrin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ground Chili Pepper, and Garlic.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: George W. Bush enjoys eating pork rinds.
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road