Yokitos Naquinhos Sabor Queijo
Taste test: These are good crunchy cheese curls (similar in shape to Crunchy Cheetos), with a nice, slightly tangy cheese flavor and lots of great crunch.
The curls leave behind some orange cheese powder residue on your fingertips, which can be used for a secondary snack once you've emptied the bag (which is hard to avoid doing)..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy, but a bit strange.
From the package: “E aí moçada, meu nome é Jakaroki. Tenho cara de esquisito, não desgrudo do Yokitos. Mas no fundo sou manero, curto praia, jogo bola e, quando a gata é muito brota, não paro de dá fora.” ... “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Fat, Cheese Flavor.” ... “Product of Brazil”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (94 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road