Yokitos Naquinhos Sabor Queijo
Taste test: These are good crunchy cheese curls (similar in shape to Crunchy Cheetos), with a nice, slightly tangy cheese flavor and lots of great crunch.
The curls leave behind some orange cheese powder residue on your fingertips, which can be used for a secondary snack once you've emptied the bag (which is hard to avoid doing)..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy, but a bit strange.
From the package: “E aí moçada, meu nome é Jakaroki. Tenho cara de esquisito, não desgrudo do Yokitos. Mas no fundo sou manero, curto praia, jogo bola e, quando a gata é muito brota, não paro de dá fora.” ... “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Fat, Cheese Flavor.” ... “Product of Brazil”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road