Yokitos Naquinhos Sabor Queijo
Taste test: These are good crunchy cheese curls (similar in shape to Crunchy Cheetos), with a nice, slightly tangy cheese flavor and lots of great crunch.
The curls leave behind some orange cheese powder residue on your fingertips, which can be used for a secondary snack once you've emptied the bag (which is hard to avoid doing)..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy, but a bit strange.
From the package: “E aí moçada, meu nome é Jakaroki. Tenho cara de esquisito, não desgrudo do Yokitos. Mas no fundo sou manero, curto praia, jogo bola e, quando a gata é muito brota, não paro de dá fora.” ... “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Fat, Cheese Flavor.” ... “Product of Brazil”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (83 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road