Fritex Batata Ondulada
Taste test: These are good potato chips with narrow ripples and lots of potato flavor.
They do taste a little bit greasy..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None that I can notice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable fat and salt.” ... “Ingredientes: Batatas, gordura vegetal e sal” ... “Mais crocante” ... “papas fritas onduladas”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road