Fritex Batata Palha
Taste test: These are much different than all other potato sticks that I've ever tried, because they're cut quite a bit thinner.
The taste is OK, but they're so small that it's hard to hold them in your fingers. It's probably easier to just eat a handful of these at once, rather than trying to grab them one at a time. With wider-cut potato sticks, you generally have either option available.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None that I could notice.
From the package: “Ingredientes: Batatas, gordura vegetal e sal.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road