Price E. Hunt Olde Fashioned Cheese Flavored Corn
Taste test: This popcorn tasted good, with a mild cheese flavor, and generally the kernels had a good, crunchy consistency.
But many of the kernels had hard spots that detracted from the overall experience. The "window" part of the bag had a bit of a yellow tint to it, which I consider to be a deceptive practice, trying to make it look like the popcorn is more yellow than it actually is.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese popcorn aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include American and Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate and Extractive of Black Pepper.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road