Old Dutch Southwestern Spice Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, with a spicy taco powder flavor.
There's quite a bit of powder on them, resulting in a fairly intense flavor, and they leave behind a lot of powder on your fingertips. They have a slightly hot aftertaste. They packed a lot of these chips into this large bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong chili powder aroma. Fairly spicy.
From the package: “Aromatisé aux épices du sud-ouest” ... “Think Big: Big Bag - Big Taste/Pensez Grand: Grand Sac - Grand Saveur” ... “Now you can enjoy your favourite Old Dutch snack in a BIG WAY! Ideal to share with your friends, for parties or get togethers.” ... “Low in Saturated Fats” ... “An Excellent Source of Vitamin E” ... “No Cholesterol"
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road