Old Lyme Gourmet County Fair Maple Kettle Corn
Taste test: We've eaten a lot of different kinds of popcorn, but this was a new flavor for us.
It proved to be very popular around the chip bowl. The sugary coating was heavier than the very thin layer typically found on other kinds of kettle corn, and it tasted like real maple syrup (the really good kind you buy in Vermont nothing like Aunt Jemima's or your typical supermarket maple syrup).
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road