Old Lyme Gourmet County Fair Maple Kettle Corn
Taste test: We've eaten a lot of different kinds of popcorn, but this was a new flavor for us.
It proved to be very popular around the chip bowl. The sugary coating was heavier than the very thin layer typically found on other kinds of kettle corn, and it tasted like real maple syrup (the really good kind you buy in Vermont nothing like Aunt Jemima's or your typical supermarket maple syrup).
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road