Utz Pretzel Wheels
Taste test: These taste pretty much the same as most pretzels.
They look like they've got lots of salt, but when you eat them, there actually isn't that much salt taste..
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretzely, not that good
From the package: “Utz Pretzel Wheels are perfect for dipping ... large enough to scoop your favorite dip yet small enough to be eaten in a single bite. And out master bakers have now made them Fat Free without sacrificing the wholesome, delicious flavor that had made Utz Wheels the choice of dippers andnon-dippers alike. Utz pretzels ... snacking smart never tasted so good”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These probably aren't strong enough to use as a spare tire for your car.
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road