Rave Outback Smokey BBQ Flavoured Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good chips, with lots of nice, smokey barbecue flavor.
The chips are dark from all of the flavor powder, and the large unbroken ones near the top of the bag were very impressive-looking. Some people were see near the chip bowl seen eating several chips, stacked together, all at once. The chips leave behind a ton of flavor powder on your fingers, which you could either wipe off with a napkin or save for a finger-licking secondary snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice rich, smokey barbecue aroma.
From the package: “Croustilles Saveur Fumée de Barbecue” ... “Chacune de nos croustilles regorge de saveur!” ... “Extra flavour on every chip! You know when you're eating a bag of chips and you get that one chip coated with so much flavour that your taste buds to a little happy dance? Well, every single Rave chip is just like that. Using the latest in taste technology combined with a little TLC, we cram extra flavor on every Rave chip often twice as much as lesser chips so you get more pleasure with every bite. Rave for people who crave extra flavour on every chip!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road