Old Dutch Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, with a nice, mild sour cream and onion flavor.
There seems to be more onion than sour cream in the taste. Several people kept coming back to the chip bowl for more. As the bag says, there were lots of chips in the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony and slightly creamy. Nice.
From the package: “Think Big: Big Bag - Big Taste” ... “Pensez Grand ... Grand Sac - Grand Saveur” ... “á saveur de crème et d'oignon” ... “Low in Saturated Fats” ... “An Excellent Source of Vitamin E” ... “Low Cholesterol”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road