Old Dutch Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, with a nice, mild sour cream and onion flavor.
There seems to be more onion than sour cream in the taste. Several people kept coming back to the chip bowl for more. As the bag says, there were lots of chips in the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony and slightly creamy. Nice.
From the package: “Think Big: Big Bag - Big Taste” ... “Pensez Grand ... Grand Sac - Grand Saveur” ... “á saveur de crème et d'oignon” ... “Low in Saturated Fats” ... “An Excellent Source of Vitamin E” ... “Low Cholesterol”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road