Skinny Sticks Original Spud Sticks Crunchy Shoestring Potatoes
Taste test: These are really good (and extremely crunchy) fries.
What distinguishes them from most other fries is the fact that they're hollow, which seems to add to the crunch. Unlike some of the other flavors of Skinny Sticks, these don't have any special flavoring and just taste like potatoes, but they're really good. Try dipping them in ketchup!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of potatoey. OK.
From the package: “Crave the crunch!” ... “40% less fat than potato chips” ... “If you love to munch, you'll crave the crunch of our Skinny® Sticks. Kind of like old-fashioned shoestring potato sticks, without the center. Kind of like French Fries without the grease. Each flavor is totally unique, totally incredible. And with 40% less fat NATURALLY than potato chips, and 100% more crunch, you just won't want to put them down. Unique & All Natural a snack that's too good to be true! We sure that you'll get stuck on our sticks ... and that's a promise! Richard Worth - President”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Cool Fruits, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fries (146 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road