Poppers White Cheddar Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This is good white cheddar popcorn, but it's far less cheesy than other competing brands, such as Smartfood.
You can actually notice the popcorn taste (which is good in this case) in addition to the cheddar, and it's a nice taste overall. Also, this popcorn leaves far less white cheesy residue on your fingers then Smartfood.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a cheddary smell, but a little hard to place.
From the package: “Ingredients: Special Hybrid Popcorn, Cheese Flavor (Dehydrated Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Cream, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Lechithin), Canola or Cononut Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road