Rave Salt & Pepper Flavoured Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, with lots of black pepper flavor.
The flavor is intense so it feels like it has been cooked right into the chip, rather than just applied as a coating. The pepper is strong, but in a flavorful way not so peppery as to bring tears to your eyes. These chips were popular around the chip bowl, but some people said they had too much pepper and not enough salt.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh black pepper smell.
From the package: “Extra flavour on every chip! You know when you're eating a bag of chips and you get that one chip coated with so much flavour that your taste buds to a little happy dance? Well, every single Rave chip is just like that. Using the latest in taste technology combined with a little TLC, we cram extra flavor on every Rave chip often twice as much as lesser chips so you get more pleasure with every bite. Rave for people who crave extra flavour on every chip!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road