Poppers Rainbow 7 Fruit Flavors Candy Corn
Taste test: When I saw this bag, I was doubtful that there would actually be seven different flavors of popcorn I figured that they would all taste the same, kind of like the way the different colors of the excellent Froot Loops cereal all taste pretty much the same.
Upon biting in, I was proven wrong each color actually has a different taste. The tastes (grape, cherry, boysenberry, banana, orange, lemon and lime) remind me more of the corresponding flavors of hard candy than they do the corresponding fruits. I don't happen to be very big fan of cherry, lime or boysenberry candies, so I would tend to avoid those, and in any given crowd of people, you might end up with a few flavors that get left over when all of the desired popcorn kernels have been taken. These are definitely colorful, but I'd say that Poppers' other varieties of candy corn might be a safer bet, as far as taste goes.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fruit candy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Sugar, Glucose, Coconut Oil, Water, Gum Arabic, Natural & Artificial Flavors (Grape, Cherry, Boysenberry, Banana, Orange, Lemon & Lime), FD&C Yellow #6 & #5, Red #40, Blue #1, Cirtic Acid, Sodium Benzoate as Preservatives, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road