Utz Pork Rinds
Taste test: These taste like pork skin.
Kind of bland and hard to eat. For a more appetizing version, try Utz BBQ Pork Rinds.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like styrofoam rice cakes.
From the package: There are only two ingredients: pork rinds and salt.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: George W. Bush enjoys eating pork rinds
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road