Dutch Crunch Mesquite BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are some of the best barbecue chips ever.
They have tons of flavor, with a sweet, smokey mesquite barbecue taste, along with an awesome kettle-cooked crunch. There's just a very slight aftertaste. Taste is great, texure is great these are great. They were a big hit around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much but the very mild barbecue smell is good.
From the package: “In the beginning there was kettle cooking and it was good. 150 years ago, potato chips were born as a gourmet food. Fredh potatoes were sliced thick, cooked in large kettles, then hand seasoned 'The Thick and Crunchy Treat For the Elite.' Well, we decided to bring traditional kettle cooking back. Dutch Crunch chips are kettle cooked naturally, a small batch at a time, in pure Sunflower oil. We insist on Sunflower oil because it has no cholesteral, which is good, and it cooks the chips to a perfect crisp, with no oily taste, which is great. After cooking each batch (11 minutes, not 10, not 12, for perfect crunch) we hand pick the best chips and season them with choice spices and herbs. The results are possibly the finest chips you've ever tasted.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road