Rap Snacks Pretty Willie Salsa Cheese Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are really tasty chips.
They don't really taste like salsa, but they start out with sort of a sour cream and cheddar taste when you first bite in, and then it transitions into a nice barbecue taste as you keep eating. There's a nice, spicy aftertaste too. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like most barbecue chips.
From the package: “Love Your Neighbor” ... “Willie hails from the 'arch way to the west” - St. Louis, MO. This multi-talented brother, a gradeuate of Misisisippi State and former track star, showcases his vocal skills and dynamic flow on his first single 'Roll Wit Me.' With tracks like, 'Cry No More' and 'High Speed' Willie shows you how he gets down and what he has overcome to get his career in gear. Album in stores NOW!”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road