Rap Snacks Pretty Willie Salsa Cheese Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are really tasty chips.
They don't really taste like salsa, but they start out with sort of a sour cream and cheddar taste when you first bite in, and then it transitions into a nice barbecue taste as you keep eating. There's a nice, spicy aftertaste too. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like most barbecue chips.
From the package: “Love Your Neighbor” ... “Willie hails from the 'arch way to the west” - St. Louis, MO. This multi-talented brother, a gradeuate of Misisisippi State and former track star, showcases his vocal skills and dynamic flow on his first single 'Roll Wit Me.' With tracks like, 'Cry No More' and 'High Speed' Willie shows you how he gets down and what he has overcome to get his career in gear. Album in stores NOW!”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road