Humpty Dumpty Cheesy Party Mix
Taste test: This party mix got very high marks from all tasters, and everyone kept coming back for more.
A great variety of shapes and textures, and lots of cheese taste, made it quite popular. The mix includes crunchy cheese curls, small knot pretzels, cheese-flavored Ringolos, cheese tortilla chips and one more type of snack that people had a problem describing. The consistency of this mystery snack was similar to cheese puffs, such as the Humpty Dumpty Cheese Sticks, but it had sort of a thin, scoop-like shape, vaguely similar to the shape of many pork rinds, but cut in half, so that it was narrow. All of the items tasted very good (all except the pretzels had cheese flavoring), and the combination of them together was excellent.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, sort of a mixture of cheese tortilla chips smell and cheese puffs smell.
From the package: Ingredients include Hydrogenated Canola Oil, Cheddar Cheese, Tomato Powder, Romano Cheese, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Pamesan Cheese, Ground Spices and Calcium Hydroxide.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road