Dutch Crunch Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are awesome chips.
The texture and crunch of the chips themselves is as good as kettle-cooked chips get, in the same echelon as Cape Cod chips. They've got lots of great vinegar taste with plenty of zing to sting your tongue, and you can actually taste the difference between the sea salt and ordinary salt. There's even enough potato flavor that you can taste it through all of the vinegar. It's very hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “In the beginning there was kettle cooking and ti was good. 150 years ago, potato chips were born as a gourmet food. Fredh potatoes were sliced thick, cooked in large kettles, then hand seasoned 'The Thick and Crunchy Treat For the Elite.' Well, we decided to bring traditional kettle cooking back. Dutch Crunch chips are kettle cooked naturally, a small batch at a time, in pure Sunflower oil. We insist on Sunflower oil because it has no cholesteral, which is good, and it cooks the chips to a perfect crisp, with no oily taste, which is great. After cooking each batch (11 minutes, not 10, not 12, for perfect crunch) we hand pick the best chips and season them with choice spices and herbs. The results are possibly the finest chips you've ever tasted.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road