Poppers Real Butter Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This is very buttery popcorn.
It tastes a lot like movie theater poepcorn with butter. People around the chip bowl liked this popcorn a lot. It tastes like real popcorn, not like the fake-tasting stuff that sometimes comes in bags like this.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good buttered popcorn smell, like a movie theater.
From the package: “Since 1945, we've been dedicated to 'perfecting the art of popping corn' here in the bountiful Pacific Northwest. We have continually strived to fulfill our missing statement: 'Poppers remains dedicated to producing, packaging and distributing the finest eating, best tasting, most nutritionally sound popped corn in the marketplace ... we guarantee it.” ... Ingredients include “Anhydrous Butter Fat”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppers Supply Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road