Nongshim Shrimp Flavored Cracker
Taste test: These are shaped like french fries with narrow ripples.
They have a good crunch. The shrimp taste isn't great, but it's not that bad either. If you're a big shrimp fan, once you get used to the taste, you might like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like shrimp, but not good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Shrimp Power, Rice Bran Oil, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Reliable Market, Somerville Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road