Nongshim Shrimp Flavored Cracker
Taste test: These are shaped like french fries with narrow ripples.
They have a good crunch. The shrimp taste isn't great, but it's not that bad either. If you're a big shrimp fan, once you get used to the taste, you might like these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like shrimp, but not good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Shrimp Power, Rice Bran Oil, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road